This Advanced Scrum Master (Professional Scrum Master II) course is designed for experienced Scrum Masters who want to take their skills to the next level. The course covers advanced topics such as Scaling Scrum, leading change and facilitating complex Scrum events. It provides participants with the knowledge and skills needed to lead high-performing Scrum teams and support successful Agile transformations.
Who is this for:
This course is intended for experienced Scrum Masters who are looking to deepen their understanding of the Scrum framework and to develop their leadership skills. It is also suitable for anyone who wants to take the Professional Scrum Master II certification exam.
- Advanced Scrum theory and principles
- Techniques for leading Agile transformations
- Facilitating complex Scrum events
- Scaling Scrum
- Leading change and dealing with resistance
- Techniques for coaching and mentoring Scrum teams
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand advanced Scrum theory and principles
- Lead Agile transformations
- Facilitate complex Scrum events
- Scale Scrum
- Lead change and deal with resistance
- Coach and mentor Scrum teams
Upon completion of this course, participants will be eligible to take the Professional Scrum Master II certification exam from Scrum.org.
Participants should have a strong understanding of the Scrum framework and have already completed the Professional Scrum Master I certification. It is also recommended that participants have at least 2 years of experience working as a Scrum Master.
If you’re interested in taking this course and want to develop your skills as an advanced Scrum Master, contact us to discuss running the course in your organization. We can work with you to schedule a course that meets your needs and fits your schedule. We also offer public courses, please register your interest on our website to be notified of future dates.