This Professional Scrum Facilitation Skills course is designed to provide participants with the knowledge and skills they need to effectively facilitate Scrum events such as Sprint Planning, Daily Scrums, Sprint Reviews, and Sprint Retrospectives. The course covers the principles and practices of Scrum, and provides participants with the knowledge and skills they need to lead high-performing Scrum teams.
Who is this for:
This course is intended for individuals who want to become a Professional Scrum Facilitator, including Scrum Masters, Team Leads, Project Managers, and other team members who want to learn more about Scrum and how it can be applied in their organization.
- The principles and practices of Scrum
- Facilitation techniques for Sprint Planning, Daily Scrums, Sprint Reviews, and Sprint Retrospectives
- Techniques for managing and ordering the product backlog
- Facilitation skills beyond Scrum
- Techniques for coaching and mentoring Scrum teams
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the principles and practices of Scrum
- Facilitate Scrum events effectively
- Coach and mentor Scrum teams
- Apply techniques to help manage the product backlog
- Measure and improve performance
Upon completion of this course, participants will be eligible to take the Professional Scrum Facilitator certification exam from Scrum.org.
There are no prerequisites for this course, but participants should have an understanding of the Scrum framework and a desire to learn more about Scrum.
Contact us today to learn more about this course, register your interest, schedule a private course or any questions you might have.