The ICAgile Agile Team Facilitator course is designed to equip participants with the knowledge and skills required to facilitate agile teams effectively. The course offers an interactive learning experience that covers the essentials of agile team facilitation, including techniques for fostering collaboration, resolving conflicts, and promoting team productivity.
Who is this for?
This course is ideal for Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches, Team Leaders, Project Managers, and anyone who wants to enhance their understanding of facilitation practices and techniques, and work more effectively with different personalities and communication styles.
The course covers a wide range of topics, including:
- A facilitation framework for before, during and after meetings
- Approaches for different personalities and communication styles
- Techniques for Facilitating Agile events
- Methods for giving and receiving effective feedback
- Effective Communication and Collaboration Techniques
- Conflict Resolution Techniques
- Facilitation Tools and Techniques
- Continuous Improvement Strategies for Agile Team Facilitation
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the role and responsibilities of an agile team facilitator
- An understanding of the facilitation framework – before, during and after meetings
- Strategies for planning and executing well facilitated events
- Skills for dealing with different personalities and communication styles
- Develop skills for facilitating agile events (and really anything) effectively
- Foster effective communication and collaboration within agile teams
- Resolve conflicts effectively within agile teams
- Utilize facilitation tools and techniques to enhance team productivity
- Implement continuous improvement strategies to enhance agile team facilitation
Participants who successfully complete the course will receive the ICAgile Agile Team Facilitator (ATF) certification. The certification is recognized globally and demonstrates a deep understanding of agile team facilitation practices and principles.
Experience working in an agile environment and a basic understanding of agile methodologies is very helpful – this can be gained through the Fundamentals of Agile course – along with experience of facilitation.